hey sorry about not writing for a couple of days.
i got my glasses on tuesday!!! yay i guess. and sammy went to the vets today to have his last vaccination and microchip im placed,so right now he is resting i his crate. well was til my sisers came along. they are now playin with broom sticks and a pillow while sammy is watchin thier every move!! aww. our lastest production is in progress, yesturday we finalized half of our cast and locations on an msn meeting that we held. we are still to recieve more emails to our call backs on our movie, if you are radin this and have recieved a movie call back email, plz reply asap.we are now takin emails with declines so we know where we stand. other than that oh and i have also created a logo for my directing company it is really kool (well jess liked it) and now my task is to now create a animated stlyed logo featuring jess's suggested cover for her book. i need a picture of a boy, picture of a girl and the symbol of an eight in japanese. so that is my taski for the movie right now. the only troubles i am havin is findin a japanese eight symbol on google as a pic. but dont worry i will find it.
anyway i got to go and do stuff for family and stuff
ttyl
kat
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Nice post Kitty,
ReplyDeleteI am soooooooooooooooooooooo lucky to be working with you on this production.....I feel bad that you are doing a lot of the work, it really is your movie!!! I am so proud of you, you are so confident and independent at the moment. You have grown so much over the last year!
So proud.
Love you little sis,
J.
I had an idea of how you could do the logo, Kitty. What you could do is this. Wait until the movie is finished, or at least until you have all the characters. Get Hachi and Fermanagh and take a picture of them (the actors). When you have them, get an image of the symbol for 8 off google, or I could draw it and send it to you because Jess and I did Japanese last year im doing it this year too)and put it as the background. Im not sure if that's what you intended to do anyway, I just thought I would offer my idea.
ReplyDeleteLovey dovey Kitty!!
xoxo Amy